From Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane, to South East Queensland areas, from Noosa to Coolangatta, Black & White Home Services offers you amazing deals on our domestic cleaning franchises. Designed to provide amongst others
- Domestic & Small Office Cleaning Services
- Bond Cleans & End of Lease Cleans
- Pre-Sale & One Off Cleaning Services
- Spring Cleaning Services
Our franchises are now available for purchase, starting from as low as $5995 in start-up costs, and with vendor finance options available.
SECOND HAND FRANCHISES AVAILABLE
2 x Gold Coast Franchise available, 1 with a turnover of $800 per week but lots of room to grow selling due to illness $10,000 neg. 1 with over $3000 per week turnover great for a couple to take over, selling $30,000.
1 x Brisbane South with a turnover of $1000 per week and lots of spots ready to be filled selling $15,000
Is this the right opportunity for you?
Domestic cleaning activities are generally of two types and entail
- Deep cleaning i.e. cleaning of areas traditionally missed during regular cleaning, and
- General cleaning and maintenance i.e. domestic cleaning performed regularly
Be it at an office or at home, starting and running a domestic cleaning business will require you to have special equipment, the training to handle them, and trained personnel to assist you accomplish your clients’ daily tasks professionally.
To our successful owners
Upon successful declaration of interest in, and purchase of our Domestic Cleaning Franchise package, Black & White Home Services will
- Get you started setting up the business
- Share our experiences, challenges and lessons
- Offer continuous on-demand support all through the partnership
- Provide necessary training for both you, your team, and staff
- Give you a comprehensive toolkit to assist you in the management of the business
- Assist you in all areas of due diligence, financial and otherwise
- Give you access to our reliable existing client base and assist you bring more clients on board
What do our successful owners do?
- Setting up your business premises
- Building a team
- Providing domestic cleaning services to clients
- Managing the business
- Growing a client base and the scaling the business